CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Tagged

Sorry for my long absence, but we don't have dsl here at our new house I don't have much patience for dial-up. I'm about to go batty!

Well, Ive been tagged by Shari so goes nothing...

What was I doing 10 years ago:

I don't really remember but Shari says we were getting ready for ou last deputation tour that we would go on as a family and I was finishing my freshman year of high school.

Things on my to do list:

Spend some time with a friend
Organize the youth financial records
Dig out some things for my yard sale
Go see my niece & nephew (sometime this week)
Get stuff ready for the youth scavenger hunt & sleepover this weekend

Snacks I enjoy:

Ice cream
Chocolate
Chips & salsa

My 3 worst habits:

Procrastinating
Leaving jobs half done
Not keeping in touch with my family & friends

If I were a billionaire I'd...

Give to missions
Build a new church with BIG sunday school rooms
Travel

Places I've lived:

Edinburg, TX
Donna, TX
Snow Camp, NC
San Fransisco, Mexico
Saltillo, Mexico
Monterrey, Mexico
Jalpa, Mexico
San Ildefonso, Mexico
Salamanca, Mexico
Penns Creek, PA
Middleburg, PA
Richfield,PA

Jobs I've held:

Cleaning houses
Weekend Cook (PVBI)
Receptionist (PVBI)
Caregiver for an elderly woman
Wife

I tag:

Amber Martin
Ethan Martin
Alyssa Peters

2 comments:

Live, Love, Laugh always!!! :) said...

Now I know your 3 worst habits, and wow i didn't now that you lived in that many places:)

~Amber~

Live, Love, Laugh always!!! :) said...

Oh by the way Ethan doesn't check his blog. He shouldn't even have one, he hasn't updated it for a while!!! Just thought that I would let you know in case you wanted to tag him!!!

~Amber~